- Final round of 2016 US Open Cup qualifying canceled, remaining 14 amateur teams punch ticket
- MLS-owned USL teams no longer eligible for 2016 US Open Cup, USSF confirms
- 2016 US Open Cup qualifying review: High drama as eight more teams survive to reach final round
- 2016 qualifying review: NY Pancyprian Freedoms, four others advance to final round
- 2016 qualifying review: Cal FC, Harpo’s FC, Chula Vista FC advance as Round 1 wraps up
- After US Open Cup debut, fan-owned San Francisco City begins new quest
- Support TheCup.us: New Del Rey City jerseys available for purchase
- Krisztian Nemeth named 2015 TheCup.us Player of the Tournament
- Michael Salazar of PSA Elite voted TheCup.us Lower Division Player of Tournament
- Tim Melia’s heroics earn him US Open Cup title, TheCup.us Player of the Round honors (video)
- Sporting KC wins third US Open Cup title after PK shootout with Union
- Designated Players in US Open Cup: Evolution of DPs from Beckham to Gerrard, Union duo
- 2016 qualifying: Open division tournament begins in October; PDL gets 15 spots, NPSL 13
- Dempsey gets two-year or six-game suspensionClint Dempsey's 'referee abuse' earns him lengthy Open Cup ban
More on TheCup.us
As part of the partnership, DRCSC has also unveiled their new custom design jerseys, made by Admiral Sports, which brandish the logo of TheCup.us across the front chest.
If you are a part of an amateur soccer team that would like to qualify for the Lamar Hunt US Open Cup, there are some significant changes that you need to be aware of.
Since 2003, TheCup.us (originally USOpenCup.com) remains the home for in-depth information and coverage about one of the best-kept secrets in American sports.