- Quarterfinals review: Late goals galore as former champions advance to final four
- Which PDL teams will qualify for the 2017 US Open Cup?
- Which NPSL teams will qualify for the 2017 US Open Cup?
- Things you should know about the Quarterfinals of the US Open Cup
- Notable upsets in the Quarterfinals of the US Open Cup (Modern Era)
- David Accam latest Chicago Fire player from Ghana to win TheCup.us Player of the Round
- Round 5 review: Strikers' stunning 'cupset' headlines exciting Round of 16
- Round 4: Alberg’s late winner for Union steals win, TheCup.us Player of the Round award
- La Maquina files protest, calls LA Galaxy goal “against the good of the game”
- 2016 US Open Cup bracket now set for remainder of tournament
- Round 4 review: Two lower division teams advance to Round of 16
- 2016 US Open Cup Round 3 review: The NASL strikes back
- Series of forfeits, teams with ineligible players overshadow 2016 US Open Cup
- Meet the Underdogs series: Get to know amateur teams fighting to be this year's Cinderella
- USSF’s new US Open Cup qualifying tournament has challenges to address after year one
- MLS-owned USL teams no longer eligible for 2016 US Open Cup, USSF confirms
- Support TheCup.us: New Del Rey City jerseys available for purchase
- Sporting KC wins third US Open Cup title after PK shootout with Union
- Dempsey gets two-year or six-game suspensionClint Dempsey's 'referee abuse' earns him lengthy Open Cup ban
More on TheCup.us
As part of the partnership, DRCSC has also unveiled their new custom design jerseys, made by Admiral Sports, which brandish the logo of TheCup.us across the front chest.
If you are a part of an amateur soccer team that would like to qualify for the Lamar Hunt US Open Cup, there are some significant changes that you need to be aware of.
Since 2003, TheCup.us (originally USOpenCup.com) remains the home for in-depth information and coverage about one of the best-kept secrets in American sports.