Normally the championship game is the main attraction for a tournament, but for the Lamar Hunt US Open Cup, the round where Major League Soccer teams enter (Round 4) is the headliner.
The Fourth Round kicks off tonight (June 13) with three games, followed by 13 more on Wednesday night. Tuesday’s opening match features the lone remaining amateur team, Christos FC of Baltimore, taking on D.C. United of Major League Soccer at the Maryland Soccerplex. It’s the tournament’s biggest David vs. Goliath matchup. Then, it’s a matchup between the Colorado Rapids and OKC Energy before a battle between two bitter rivals as the Timbers and Sounders square off in Tuesday’s nightcap.
Below, you will find links to our coverage on TheCup.us, as well as previews of all 16 Fourth Round games, including video and audio links as they become available. You can get all the latest updates from every game through Twitter, using the hashtag #USOC2017. Use that same hashtag on Instagram to share your US Open Cup-related photos.
* 2017 Lamar Hunt US Open Cup schedule, results (video/audio links)
* 2017 US Open Cup Round 1 review
* 2017 US Open Cup Round 2 review
* 2017 US Open Cup Round 3 review
* 2017 TheCup.us Player of the Round winnners
* 2017 US Open Cup bracket (TheCup.us)
* 2017 US Open Cup statistical leaders
* A map of all 99 entries for the 2017 US Open Cup
* 2017 Meet the Underdogs series
* 2017 US Open Cup qualifying Round 2 review: 14 more teams advance as Round 3 moved to next year
* 2017 US Open Cup qualifying Round 1: Scores and recaps from every game
* Who is the US Open Cup equivalent to Lincoln City FC and their magical FA Cup run?
* Eric Wynalda hired to lead LA Wolves for 2017 US Open Cup run
* Reading United qualifies for record 9th straight US Open Cup, seeking more than an opening round win
* Fourth Round fun facts: Notable upsets, things you should know about Round 4
* Support TheCup.us: New Del Rey City jerseys available for purchase
* Appreciate what we do at TheCup.us? Donate here
* TheCup.us is looking for writers/editors, graphics, WordPress gurus & people who can handle digital ad sales (paid position). Email us here